Qualified Social Worker - Adults Mental Health. - Assessment and liaison team - Part time (3 days)
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a Mental Health Social Worker for the Assessment and liaison team based in South London.
This is a part time position for 3 days a week.
The ideal candidate must have case management experience.
and be mental health trained, in mood, anxiety and personality disorder patients
Main duties will include:
• Completing carer's assessments, providing advice and information
• Undertaking assessments and statutory reviews of service users
• Undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments
• Building relationships with individuals and families who find it difficult to engage with services but need support to develop or maintain independence or autonomy.
• Undertaking safeguarding investigations
• Attend Multi-Disciplinary Meetings and Community Hospital ward rounds
• Work alongside other Health partners, voluntary organisations and the police
• Degree/Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
• HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working within an Adult Social Work team as a Qualified Social Worker
Please contact Claire of The Social Care Team on 02084187676.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.