Qualified Social Worker - South London
Are you a Qualified Social Worker seeking a new role in South London in an R&A team?
We are looking for R&A Qualified Social worker!
If you enjoy a fast paced environment, this could be the perfect role for you! We need an experienced Qualified Social Worker for a Referral & Assessment Service based in South London
This is a Qualified Social Worker locum position starting immediately!
You will work need to have experience of working within a Referral &
Assessment Team along with Child Protection experience.
• Carrying out Initial and Core Assessments
• Managing a caseload of up to 20; to include some complex cases
• Child Protection review meetings
• Carrying out child protection investigations in line with section 47 investigations
• Undertake home visits; write up report on findings
• DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
• Post qualifying experience in children & families
• Good knowledge and experience of Initial & Core Assessments.
• Experience of CP, LAC, CIN and/or Referral & Assessment work
• Experience of Court work, i.e. S7, S37, S47 and Care
For more information regarding this role please contact Claire of the Social Care team on 0208 418 7676.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.