Remedy Social Care operates a renowned compliance service with full APSCO Compliance + accreditation. Our approach to compliance at Remedy Social Care is simple. It is to always go above and beyond the required standards. By providing professional social work and social care staff to work with vulnerable children and adult’s means that Remedy Social Care have a responsibility towards safeguarding.
To show our commitment to safeguarding, Remedy Social Care hold exclusive Compliance+ accreditation. Compliance+ is a best practice standard that was developed by the Association of professional staffing companies?(APSCo) alongside external stakeholders including the British Association of Social Workers (BASW).
Compliance+ provides an industry-wide best practice benchmark for social work recruitment agencies, which sets the standard for providing high quality staff whilst ensuring that the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults is a priority.
To maintain this standard, Remedy Social Care is audited annually by an independent external safeguarding professional. To date, we have passed this audit successfully on all occasions.
Candidates registering with Remedy Social Care are required to provide the below documents or information in order for background/suitability of employment checks to be completed. (List is not exhaustive)
- Original social work qualification certificate (applicable for qualified roles)
- Professional registration (applicable for qualified roles) – an online check of current registration will also be made. In addition we will carry out weekly checks on registration status (the industry standard is every four weeks)
- Proof of identity
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- Professional referee details for the last 5 years
- Any training certificates applicable
These documents will be copied and attached to candidate files for future reference and audit purpose.